endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Manufacturing Executing Engineer (MES)
Endevis is partnered with a global Automotive Supplier to fill a Manufacturing Execution Engineer (MES) opportunity within their plant. This individual will be responsible for daily administration and maintenance of the company MES System.
- Providing solutions for identified service requests, incidents, changes, and problems.
- Provide technical documentations, work instructions, knowledge base articles.
- Train shop floor operators and key users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and other business units.
- Report issues to the functional lead to ensure service stability and service continuity
- Service and customer-oriented communication with end-users.
- Experience with MES Systems such as Nysus, QAD, Solidat, In-Sequence, SAP, or Rockwell.
- Experience with PHP, MSSQL, and database applications.
- Experience working with TCP/IP, Cisco Switches, and PLC’s strongly preferred.
- Experience with Shop Floor troubleshooting.
- Experience working with Logistics and MRP solutions.
- Experience working with Mitsubishi and Honda strongly preferred.
- Associates degree in IT or Engineering preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.