endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor
Stamping expert needed to take over for retiring engineering manager. Join a local privately-owned manufacturer in a “hands on” family atmosphere. This role is open due to retirement and the current incumbent with mentor his last year.Reports to: VP of Sales, Engineering & PurchasingResponsibilities:
- Engineering activities within a department including design, development, production and testing.
- Implements and maintains overall engineering objectives and initiative.
- Confronts and solves performance/operational issues to improve development efficiency.
- Leads and develops the engineering team.
- Oversees a robust project management process and delivery timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or 7 years of applicable experience
- 7 years of experience within stamping and fabrication
- Experience managing a team
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.