Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Small Manufacturer adding an Engineering Manager due to growth. This is a great promotion for a Tooling Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer with 2 years of supervisory experience.
• Manage plant engineering project
• Negotiate and finalize costing of new projects
• “Hands on” technical experience with PPAP
• Approval of tooling design changes
• Manage the profitable cash flow in equipment sales
• Train, coach and mentor 3 direct reports
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• 3 years of manufacturing engineering experience in a small plant environment
• 2 years of recent supervisory experience
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.