Large Manufacturing Company located on the East side of Madison Wisconsin is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering manager that will Manage the department.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Directs the activities of the Mechanical Engineering group in the development of production documentation, methods, tooling and equipment requirements, and MEC projects, using sound, fiscally responsible judgment.
- Organize, determine and assign the generation of designs and drawings for: gauges, fixtures, special machinery, manufacturing equipment, replacement parts, equipment modifications, etc.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods and processes ensuring optimization and updating of processing layouts, building layouts, floor plans, and equipment.
- Applies lean techniques, directs and assists employees in the use of these techniques and tools to reduce waste and improve overall productivity.
- Plan automation of processes to improve manufacturing capabilities of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years’ experience in Engineering in a Plant Manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory or project leadership experience
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills to target audiences
- Experience in metals manufacturing or processing industries
- PLC experience (design, installation, repair, and/or programming)
- Previous experience with Lean manufacturing.
- Experience with TS-16949 and ISO 14001 or other equivalent systems.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.