We are seeking out a Manufacturing Engineer to join the team of a leading robotic organization. In this role, you would be responsible for the manufacturing, engineering, and build leadership of systems projects from the initial plan to final shipment. If you are a determined Manufacturing Engineer on the hunt for your next career move with a prestigious company, apply today! ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create and provide control plans, build plans, quality control documents, safety requirements, protective personal equipment and packaging/shipment plan per quality process.
- Estimate labor, design, build, and engineering’s needs for projects.
- Schedule and conduct manufacturing review meetings to maintain the project’s schedule.
- Manage execution with Project Management to achieve project budget and schedule.
- Follow up on designs and material to ensure quality and adherence to delivery schedule is maintained.
- Interface with purchasing regarding supplier/component selection and initiate purchase requisitions.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, such as, but not limited to Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, and Industrial Science.
- Minimum three years of industrial design and/or project management experience with robotics or industrial automation, preferred.
- Candidates with 5-years minimum experience in role may be considered without degree.
- Ability to work with AutoCAD design.
- Ability to work with SolidWorks design.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!