Title: Manufacturing Engineer
City: Colorado Springs
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-7107644128
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Manufacturing Engineer to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Colorado Springs, CO.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Provide mechanical design services for NPI and production tooling.
- Assist other process/manufacturing engineers in developing new processes and introducing new products in a Probes and Accessories process center.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, managing projects at the NPI stage.
- Experience with Probes & Accessories design and processes.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.