endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is partnered with an industry leading tier-one automotive supplier in the plastic injection mold space to fill a Manufacturing Engineer opportunity. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with management, design and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Supports day-to-day production.
- Involvement in team meetings with production workers to help determine and develop areas of improvement.
- Works on new programs as assigned (APQP tasks).
- Follows the evolution of the equipment and performs acceptance evaluation accordingly.
- Responsible for creating procedures, PFMEA’s.
- Estimates future manufacturing requirements and potential, helps to ensure that the quality of the product produced meets all customer requirements.
- Work with the Design Engineering Team, Customers and Suppliers in determining the specifications/requirements.
- Work with Production to improve established processes and scrap rates.
- Supports day-to-day plant operations to ensure efficient production methods with the molding process.
- Assists Production in the establishment of processing parameters for new molded parts.
- Assists with customer complaints/corrective actions.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment that may include internal or external customers.
- Plastic injection mold experience or chrome experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with class A or decorative parts strongly preferred.
- Ability to use PC based office software, and CAD tools are required.
- Excellent Time, Project Management and communication skills are necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field preferred.