endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Manufacturing EngineerJoin a #1 World Leader within Industrial Product Manufacturing. Drive process improvement and lean projects.Responsibilities
- Work closely with Plant Supervision and Management at all levels to determine feasibility of proposed projects and provide data or information for accurate decisions.
- Supply technical guidance to Production Supervision concerning methods, time studies, production standards, and payroll practices to maximize efficiency.
- Provides departments with necessary information and statistical data concerning cost standards, variance analysis, budgetary controls, cost reduction analyses, and product cost estimates for new or changed products.
- Determine machine and manpower requirements for production and make recommendations to Management, particularly for annual business plans and forecasts.
- Experience with designing and implementing machine/assembly cells and factory layouts.
- Bachelor Degree required in Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years in a manufacturing engineering role (preferred).
- Knowledge of Lean and 6 Sigma principles.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Problems solving and data analysis skills (8D, 5Y, statistics, etc.).
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.