Viewing Job - Manufacturing Engineer [EB-6604553507]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Tier One Manufacturing company located on the east side of Battle Creek is looking for a Manufacturing / Process Engineer.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the manufacturing processes in an machining and assembly environment
- Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, material and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, manufacturing methods and quality control standards.
- Troubleshoot current operating processes:
- Support the manufacturing department to accomplish their quality and productivity goals
- Participate Support Plant Improvement Initiatives:
- Support MBF, Kaizen etc. projects as required
- Support New Program Launches:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 3+ years of operations / process engineering experience
- Experience in a machining or assembly environment
- Dimensional tolerancing, GD&T
- Lean Manufacturing