Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all communications and contacts with appropriate discipline concerning all processing issues (Product Design, Sales, Tool Shop, Production Plant, and Robotics)
• Responsible for molding and assembly of all prototypes
• Work closely with Tooling and Product Design on any and all problems on prototype production tools and document these.
• Implement and compile processing check sheets per TS16949 on all molding equipment
• Prepare reports on material processing, tooling problems, assembly problems, etc..
• SPC data collection and analysis
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience working looking in a plastics environment (injection molding a plus)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.