endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
PLANT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER:
We have been a pioneer in the automotive space for over 50 years and have a fantastic reputation for the quality of our products and are a market share leader in our industry. We utilize advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that are more advanced that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. We have global production capabilities and are steadily expanding our reach and product portfolio. If you are looking for a stable company with great benefits and an employee-oriented culture look no further.
- Responsible for monitoring and optimizing the manufacturing process for assigned production lines to improve production efficiency, minimize scrap, and eliminate downtime.
- Prioritize opportunities for manufacturing process performance improvements for assigned production lines and implement high-value improvement projects within budget and within approved time schedules.
- Establish manufacturing processes for new production lines and all associated documentation.
- Prepare project proposals, budgets, and Capital Requests as necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the equivalent, relevant experience
- Three (3) or more years’ experience with relevant manufacturing systems
- Practical, successful experience in developing Standard Work and manufacturing work-cell layout
- Demonstrated successful team member in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Datum Structure and Design for Manufacturing
- Ability to work productively, prioritize action items, and produce results
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with one or more of the following processes beneficial:
- Injection molding
This position is located in a new, highly-automated facility and we offer excellent benefits and solid potential for long-term growth with our company.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.