endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
To research, design, develop and improve manufacturing processes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop manufacturing methods and processes including requirements for equipment, tooling and materials
- Troubleshoot manufacturing problems
- Plan and design manufacturing plant floor layouts to properly locate and co-ordinate equipment for efficient production
- Prepare time studies and estimates for sales department
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience.
3 + years of experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel including customers, suppliers
- Office environment 50%
- Production plant floor 50%
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to work 8 hours on production plant floor
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.