Multi Billion Dollar, International Manufactirng company located in the Columbis Georgia area is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer that can plan and coordinate the manufacturing processes in a machining environment. Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, material and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, manufacturing methods and quality control standards.
- Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, material and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, manufacturing methods and quality control standards.
- Project Manager for new program launches.
- Advance Quality Planning per DMI / AIAG guidelines.
- Establish and maintain FMEA, Control Plans and Process Flow.
- Layout equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with vendors and customers to determine product specification and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials and parts.
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements and related costs.
- Applies statistical methods to analyze manufacturing processes.
- Initiates and participates in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing projects.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience
- PC applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Minitab, Database) Microsoft Project
- AutoCAD and GD& T is a plus
- Lean Manufacturing / Enterprise exposure
- Six Sigma Training (Black Belt or Green Belt certification preferred)
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.