endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large manufacturing company located in Cookeville TN is looking for Manufacturing Engineer
- Monitor existing manufacturing processes to continuously improve process, efficiency, throughput, quality, setup, and cost through engagement and action.
- Collaborating with team leader, quality staff, maintenance and engineering on both day-to-day and longer-term problem-solving to secure daily production targets and continuous improvements
- Participating on plant teams relating to safety, 5S, engineering, maintenance, training and quality to optimize performance through application of the Dana Operating (continuous improvement) System, along with related record keeping and system maintenance.
- Measurable results in the continuous improvement of quality and productivity.
- Facilitating the implementation of lean manufacturing through the elimination of waste (resources, time, and movement).
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing, process engineering
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Equipment repair, rebuild, and/or purchasing experience
- Black Belt or Green Belt a plus but not required
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.