Our client, a growing National Manufacturer located in Winston Salem, NC has an immediate opening for an Manufacturing Engineer.
- Handle day to day problems with processes, product, equipment and documentation while working interactively with Production Employees.
- Investigate and complete assigned Corrective Action Requests.
- Participate in Systematic Problem Solving Approach for Rolling Top 5 projects, when assigned by the Product Operations Manager, addressing specific problems with manufacturing processes, equipment and products. Systems such as Shainin or Six Sigma.
- Compose and process documentation and process changes using the Engineering Change Request (ECR) procedure.
- Actively participate and represent Manufacturing engineering in new product design reviews (PPDPC).
- Write and maintain Standard Operating Instructions (SOI) as required.
- Design tooling required for critical assembly, test, production, or inspection operations. Estimate design and fabrication times and costs for new tools.
- Investigate, develop, justify and compile costs and savings for new equipment/process implementation.
- Acquire new equipment/processes and is the sole coordinator, responsible for the project to make sure costs are met, schedules are maintained and the systems function as designed.
- Develop new processing techniques to reduce non-conformance and production costs. Implement and monitor 5S Techniques on the Manufacturing floor.
- Interact, when required, with customers during audits, product investigations and presentations.
- Utilize the engineer’s special skills to assist other engineers, managers or supervisors with their projects or problems.
- Will be responsible for designing, training and maintaining, electrical oriented processes and equipment, such as spark testing, dielectric testing, leads and exciter manufacturing equipment and any other systems requiring power or controls expertise.
- May be required to assist maintenance and facility engineering if situations arise that are beyond their resource expertise.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field required (i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial).
Minimum two (2) years related experience required.
If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com