endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Tier One Automotive Manufacturing Company located in Litchfield Michigan is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer that can develop manufacturing equipment purchase proposals by studying manufacturing plans and commitments; evaluating manufacturing processes and requirements.
• Recommends new manufacturing equipment by identifying vendors and operating equipment, evaluating equipment capabilities & service history; evaluating vendor service and support.
• Completes equipment cost projections by analyzing investment, return, and savings.
• Monitors equipment installations by advising crews.
• Meets production requirements by designing equipment modifications as needed
• Prepares equipment operators by conducting training; providing reference and support resources.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years working as a Manufacturing Machining Environment
- CNC programming skills (fanuc robotics is a plus)
- or Process Engineer in an Automotive environment