- Analyze and specify new processes and equipment necessary to accommodate plant manufacture of all new and existing products.
- Ensure the continued effectiveness of existing machine assets through equipment/ process maintenance and replacement suggestions.
- Provide financial justification and timelines for implementation of new projects.
- Validate process improvements through trials, analyze using measurement and statistical methods
- Hands on support as needed for development/ troubleshooting including machining trials and tool design at manufacturing location
- Plan and organize projects to see that they are completed as scheduled.
- Travel to Snap-on Tools manufacturing locations and vendors to observe equipment or processes.
- Personal development.
- Provide personnel training in areas machine operation, maintenance, and safety.
- Travel will be in the 10-15% range
- BS in Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering. 2-4 years manufacturing plant experience, in a metal machining environment.
- CNC programming experience, cutting tool selection
- CAD experience Catia or SolidWorks
- Proficient with computer applications, Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with verbal and written technical communications is mandatory. Strong interpersonal leadership skills required.
- Must be able to separate needed facts from large amounts of data and opinion, and arrive at a logical solution option.
- Desired characteristics: Integrity, problem solving skills, conscientious, innovative.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.