endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in the Fort Wayne Indiana area is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer that will be responsible for cost estimating, design for manufacturability, process control, process improvements, and tool design for the multi-plant manufacturing campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating in design reviews to establish standard and custom product designs that optimize manufacturability.
- Reviewing and approving Engineering layouts and drawings for optimum manufacturability, cost, tooling, make/buy decision, and product structure.
- Developing and communicating a "manufacturing plan" for new designs or processes to production departments.
- Generating new or revised process specifications to support manufacturing.
- Supporting production operations during the manufacturing process through technical guidance and resolution of any problems or errors.
- Developing facility layouts and process flow charts that reflect current operations and processes.
- Evaluating methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring of job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years related experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of continuous improvement programs.