endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Tier One Automotive company located in Auburn Hills Michigan is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Ensure that new equipment meets safety regulations and the company’s standards.
- Manage new equipment timelines and project cash flow to ensure accurate financial forecasting.
- Implement process improvements that reduce the facilities operating cost.
- Implement engineering changes on time and within budget.
- Participate and complete APQP activities.
- Ability to improve manufacturing processes while keeping and updating quality/process
- documentation (PFMEAs, Process Flows, Work Instructions, etc.).
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01#LI-01
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years Process engineering experience in an automotive part manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of quality tools/techniques (APQP, SPC, PFMEA, Control Plans, PPAP, TS-16949, 3 path 5 why, 8D etc.).
- Working knowledge of GD & T, tolerance stack analysis, gage design and check fixture follow-up activities including Gage R& R’s.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge and strong problem-solving skills.