Seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a global organization! Salary:
$75,000/year - $85,000/yearBenefits:
- Full health benefit
- Flexible start time
Process: 1-3 week(s) till an offer
- Office hours, Monday - Friday. Flexible start time between 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
1 x Phone Screen (The Orbis Inc. - 10 mins)
1 x In-person Interview (The Orbis Inc. - 30 mins)
1 x In-person Interview (End Client - 45 minutes)
1 x In-person Interview (End Client - 45 minutes)Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5-10 years experience in manufacturing engineering
- Ability to effectively use MS Office Programs to edit or create detailed work instructions
This is a global organization with locations in almost each continent. They supply the worlds leading heavy machinery and construction equipment manufacturers with Electrical and HVAC components.
- OACETT, CCT, CQE, P. Eng.
- Previous electrical engineering experience
- Strong technical knowledge, particularly in the areas of manufacturing and assembly preferred
- Must be proficient in hands-on process troubleshooting. Proving current production with “fast response” troubleshooting
- Must have demonstrated track record of initiating and implementing process cost reductions in Lean Manufacturing environment.
- Sound understanding of Project Management, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma techniques.
- Ability to read Blueprints and GD&T experience
- Assist in training production personnel on operating new or existing tooling, equipment and processes.
- Improve current production part process capability and repeatability through the optimization of existing manufacturing processes
- Completing all required APQP-related activities, ECR processes, 8D, 5 Why, and all other Quality Management System requirements as needed
- Development and maintaining documentation for PFMEA, Operator Instructions, Rework, Change-over procedure and instruction, Manufacturing Engineering Open Issues, and Continuous Improvement Program
- Co-ordinate, lead, and participate in various multi-disciplined teams in addressing and fulfilling various corporate objectives associated with, manufacturing process, productivity, volume outputs, scrap/rework, quality, safety, and delivery commitment
- Writing specifications, competitively quoting, negotiating, managing program timelines and budgets, buy-off, and commissioning in our facility
- More duties as required
Interested in other similar roles? Check out all our current openings at: