Large Tier One Manufacturing company located on the east side of Battle Creek is looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer. The selected candidate will plan, direct and coordinate the manufacturing processes in an machining and assembly environment. Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, material and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, manufacturing methods and quality control standards.
Troubleshoot current operating processes:
- Support the manufacturing department to accomplish their quality and productivity goals
- Help operators and technicians to troubleshoot processes not performing to their expected levels.
Participate Support Plant Improvement Initiatives:
- Driver in investigating and proposing new process and operations improvements
- Support MBF, Kaizen etc. projects as required
Support New Program Launches:
- Assist in capital procurement & with line layout and equipment automation
- Coordinate process development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 2+ years of operations / process engineering experience
- Experience in a machining or assembly environment
- Dimensional tolerancing, GD&T
- Lean Manufacturing
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.