Create, implement, maintain and improve manufacturing processes for rotating aerospace components. Provide technical support for implementation and improvement of manufacturing processes.
Magellan Aerospace, Haverhill facility offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Develop/implement/Improve manufacturing process
- Create process documentation/process revisions utilizing NX
- Review/disposition Non-conformances and facilitate Root Cause review/assignment
- Monitor process for cost and quality
- Router/BOM creation/update
- Fixture/tooling development and manufacture
- Interface with OV to develop/troubleshoot special processes
- Incorporate drawing/specification changes
- Interface directly with customers to alleviate technical issues
- Monitor/develop reworks/repairs to alleviate MRB/Slow Moving WIP
- Monitor process and raise issues for awareness
- Implement Corrective Actions
- Establish project timelines utilizing Microsoft Project
- Present process metrics utilizing Microsoft Powerpoint
- BSME or equivalent experience in aerospace machining environment
- 2-5 years - preferably in aerospace machining
Other Skills/ Abilities/ Personal Attributes:
- Skills: Mechanical aptitude, Problem solving, Process development, Multi-tasking
- Abilities: Work well with personnel at all levels, Focus on current issue, Consensus building,
- Personal Attributes: Confidence, Technology driven, Self-motivated
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.