We are seeking an experienced manufacturing engineer to join our growing engineering team. You should have extensive knowledge in manufacturing production processes, specifically creating and monitoring automated systems, new new technology development.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and analyze current manufacturing processes
- Assist in creation of new products, work processes, and any other manufacturing needs
- Develop and draft a plan for all manufacturing procedures
- Devise and implement cost saving measures
- Develop and implement efficient quality control processes
- Track and analyze inventory records
- Design and fabricate new tools, machines, equipment, etc.
- Frequently test all equipment for safety and effectiveness
- Repair or redesign malfunctioning equipment
- Direct and oversee the full lifecycle of a product’s manufacturing process, including design, construction, packaging and quality control
- Educate, train, and supervise new employees on current manufacturing and workflow processes
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, industrial, mechanical, or related engineering field preferred
- 2+ years manufacturing experience required
- Computer proficient; confident using data analysis programs and Microsoft Suite
- Experience using CAD (computer aided design) and CAM (computer aided manufacturing) software a major plus
- Effective management skills
- Master problem solver familiar with root cause analysis techniques
Similar Job Titles
- Industrial Engineer
- Materials Engineer
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.