Our client a growing Manufacturing organization has an immediate need for a Controller. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits.
Who: Well established and Growing National Manufacturing organization
What: Plant Controller
When: Immediate Need
Where: Wall, NJ
Salary: Base up to $125k plus 15% bonus
The Plant Controller is a proactive business partner; providing leadership and management of financial activities and working with the site leadership team, and all departments and levels of employees to drive company growth and initiatives.
- Providing analysis, management reporting, planning, and accounting support to our growing global business.
- The ability to work independently is crucial.
- Prepare balance sheets and profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibilities also include:
- budgeting and forecasting
- financial month end close process
- monthly results commentary
- creating and preparing financial analysis
- product costing analysis
- track and communicate capital expenditure projects
- excess and obsolete inventory review
- ad hoc reporting
- assisting departments and other site controllers
- Special projects as assigned by the Corporate team
Manufacturing Controller Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting major) with major coursework in business, finance accounting
- At least 5 years accounting/financial analysis experience within a manufacturing company.
- Must be highly computer literate with data mining and ERP systems, have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Requires deadline driven, high-energy individual, able to work autonomously and lead as key contributor on teams.
- IQMS ERP system experience a plus.
- The individual will be expected to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the accounting and finance field, including cost accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, strong interpersonal skills are a must, as well as willingness to accept and task ownership of new responsibilities in a fast-growing environment.
- Travel will be necessary occasionally.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook, and the ability to multi-task with moderate supervision.
- Experience with Cognos products would be plus, but not required.
Salary: $100K-$125K, plus 15% Bonus