Title: Manufacturing Assemblers
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Job Code: EB-8950195574
Tekberry is looking for highly qualified and motivated Assemblers to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Santa Rosa, CA.
These are direct hire positions that will see the ideal candidates working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
These are swing shift positions.
- Perform a range of skilled repetitive assembly and cleaning operations to produce quality products in a timely manner.
- Assemble production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
- Prepare and utilize basic hand tools and machines.
- Clean parts prior to production use as required.
- Identify wires with use of basic color code sequence.
- Participate in first time production runs of new products.
- Support cycle count activity, inventory handling, and inventory transactions following established material procedures.
- Perform clean up and tool inventory activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Requires two years of related experience or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and all safety requirements and cautions.
- Strong basic mathematical skills
- Must have a high school education or equivalent education and/or experience.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.