Title: Manufacturing Assemblers
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-8950195574
Tekberry is looking for highly qualified and motivated Assemblers to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Santa Rosa, CA.
These are contract positions that will see the ideal candidates working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
This is a swing shift position.
- Perform a range of skilled repetitive assembly and cleaning operations to produce quality products in a timely manner.
- Assemble production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
- Prepare and utilize basic hand tools and machines.
- Clean parts prior to production use as required.
- Identify wires with use of basic color code sequence.
- Participate in first time production runs of new products.
- Support cycle count activity, inventory handling, and inventory transactions following established material procedures.
- Perform clean up and tool inventory activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Requires two years of related experience or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and all safety requirements and cautions.
- Strong basic mathematical skills
- Must have a high school education or equivalent education and/or experience.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.