Our client, located in Anderson, SC, has an immediate need for an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor for their second shift.
The Production Supervisors primary responsibilities:
- Provide coaching and develop employees, observe work duties, monitor performance, and conduct training in operations, procedures, policies, and continuous improvement.
- Interpret company policies and provide fair and consistent treatment to all employees.
- Manage day-to-day scheduling, attendance, time off, and allocation of staffing resources based on production goals.
- Conduct daily team meetings to communicate information, troubleshoot problems and promote team building.
- Diligently verifies availability of inventory, delivery and release dates of raw materials, components and product compliance. Resolves or escalates material shortage issues
- Work closely with Customer Service to understand the needs of customers, including product specifications, schedule, and shipping requirements.
- Drives achievement of incentive metrics goals based on safety, on-time delivery, 5S, and productivity.
- Strong trouble shooting and mechanical skills
- Quality Control experience
Education and Work Experience:
For consideration submit your resume to email@example.com
- Associate’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field required or strong supervisory and maintenance skills
- 3-5 years of related manufacturing experience required.
- 1-2 Years of Supervisory experience required.
- Textile industry experience a plus.