endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in Saline Michigan is looking for a Manufacturing Manager.
- Responsible for manufacturing activities.
- Manage, direct and develop department processes and procedures to support direction, ensuring performance plans are met within agreed-upon budgets and time frames.
- Monitor appropriate systems for measuring department key indicators of operational management and development.
- Establish department initiatives for improvements in manufacturing.
- Directs and coordinates activities of the department through supervision staff.
- Accountable for results of overall department performance
- Establish department standards of performance, measures progress, controls workflows and determines personnel needs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+years Management experience working in a fast-paced automotive environment
- Injection Mold experience
- Knowledge of customer procedures and expectations.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience working in a Union environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.