endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar manufacturing company located in the Toledo Ohio is looking for a Manufacturing / Process Engineer. This position will be responsible for providing engineering support to meet operational needs in safety, quality, delivery and cost requirements. This includes the implementation of new manufacturing processes and continuous improvement of current processes.
- Provide advanced expertise to the company as well as our customers and suppliers in harmonic analysis, particularly in regard to NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) and balance measurement techniques and analysis
- Train others in the use, understand and maintain NVH and balance improvement equipment
- Program, troubleshoot and validate NVH and balancer equipment. Partner cross functionally, providing hands on support to resolve issues that impact operations
- Identify and execute process improvements focused on safety, quality, delivery, and cost
- Procure specialized tools & gauges by evaluating design concepts, justifying expenditures, initiating purchase orders, monitoring vendors & training the plant teams in their use
- Develop and maintain systems for monitoring and control of production processes, including PFMEAs, Work Instructions and Control Plans
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience working in a plant environment
- Must have proven experience in a manufacturing and/or assembly environment with NVH measurement and balancer equipment.
- Root cause corrective action and problem-solving experience using tools such as 8D, Five-Why or a similar methodology.
- Statistical analysis.
- Understand GD&T
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.