Our client, a national manufacturer with a location the Rutherfordton, NC area, has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Inside Sales Representative.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Select standard products or create configuration to meet requirements for qualified opportunities with supported products lines
- Prepare and provide complete submittal package and quotes for qualified opportunities
- Provide technical service and applications support using product and system application knowledge
- Assist customers and representatives: understand needs and requirements, prepare quotes accordingly and process orders upon receipt
- Assist activities between manufacturing, engineering, sales and shipping departments to ensure on time delivery
Associate Degree or Technical Certification in a related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred) or applicable experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in technical and field sales environment.
- 1+ year in the commercial plumbing or construction industry with the ability to understand drain applications or related level of understanding of construction products and projects preferred.
- Experience with reading, understanding and qualifying end user specifications in the commercial plumbing industry.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven ability to effectively communicate externally and at all levels within an organization
- Strong problem-solving and creative solution skills
- Must provide leadership role in the development, implementation, and realization of projects established by management.
- Ability to understand, track, drill-down, and question activities and issues in all functional areas
- Necessity to pay attention to details and follow-through.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
- Oral, written, electronic and telecommunications skills.
- Intimate knowledge of people management skills particularly the ability to resolve conflicts.
For consideration submit resume to email@example.comClick here to apply online