endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located on the South side of Evansville Indiana is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer
- Monitor existing manufacturing processes to continuously improve process, efficiency, throughput, quality, setup, and cost through engagement and action.
- Assist maintenance to ensure equipment is properly maintained, guarded, and operating in a safe manner.
- Run Capital Projects doing Root Cause Analysis, continuous improvement and troubleshooting of machinery.
- Design, develop, test, and/or source and implement various tools, cutters, machinery, & equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Perform research, design, and analyses to develop and improve capacity, layouts, production flow, workforce utilization, and material handling methods.
- Develop and implement documentation of manufacturing work instructions, process flow diagrams, and PFMEA alongside a Quality Engineering and Production counterpart
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with machining and production equipment
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical (and any PLC) experience is a plus
- Root Cause Analysis, Continuous Improvement and Troubleshooting is required
- IATF 16949, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.