- Days and afternoons rotating
- Night shift
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate manual lathe
- Operate milling machines
- Work with vertical and radial drill press
- Use both automatic and manual undercutting machines and tools
- Perform all mechanical measurements to rebuild motor components and tools
- Use balance and brush plating machines.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a related industry
- Must have mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Basic mathematical capabilities with an understanding of tolerances and bearing fits.
- Capable of reading mechanical drawings and specifications
- Understanding of safety concepts including ISO 9001
- Knowledge of basic manual ARC welding
Why choose PCF HR Solutions?
- Weekly pay
- Reputable international company
- Paid training
- Friendly and professional staff
- Jobs close to home