We are in search of experienced advisors with an established track record of business development success to work in a team based practice and contribute to the growth of the firm.
This position will originate and acquire new clients, working collaboratively with asset management, financial planning, and servicing advisor team members in the process. In addition to leveraging their own personal network and centers of influence, the Business Development Managing Advisor will also source leads through several well-developed distribution channels. The Firm has extensive resources to support advisors in providing fully-integrated wealth management services to individuals and families across the wealth continuum, from mass-affluent through Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, private business owners and families.
- Oversee the entire life cycle of the client’s relationship with the firm, from leading the proposal, to designing and implementing their financial, estate and portfolio strategies.
- Building and maintaining an ongoing relationship with the client and leading the engagement team to proactively deliver solutions to meet their ongoing planning needs.
- Define meeting objectives and work within the robust technology resources and advisory team to deliver supporting materials.
- Work effectively with each client’s total engagement team and external advisors.
- Source and acquire new clients to expand existing markets and/or create growth in new markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- One or more industry credentials, e.g. CFP, CFA, CPA, etc.
- 7-10 years of financial planning and investment management experience with clients ranging from $2-$50+million in net-worth
- Proven track record of success in originating and acquiring new clients
- Strong technical proficiency in all aspects of comprehensive financial planning, including: estate planning, asset management, tax planning and closely held entities
- Ability to assess complex financial profiles and strategies, and communicate issues, opportunities and solutions clearly and concisely to clients
- Ability to work independently as well as leverage resources effectively in a team-based environment
- Customer service-oriented with a client-first mentality
- Professional presence and the ability to inspire confidence of clients and team members
- Must be a self-starter and goal-oriented
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal