Director, Regulatory Affairs
Our client - a large, Midwest-based electric and gas utility located in Des Moines, Iowa - is looking to fill the role of Manager/Director, Rates and Regulation. The position will have day-to-day responsibility for managing the company’s strategic activities related to gas and electric pricing, tariff filings, rate case filings and tariff interpretation.
Why work here?
- Opportunity to work closely with the Company’s senior management
- Play a significant role in the development and implementation of the Company’s regulatory strategy
- Work on cutting edge issues for utility company with proven track record towards renewable energy
- A place to utilize and build your Personal Leadership skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits programs
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with management to develop the Company’s rates and regulatory filings across multiple jurisdictions
- Manage company’s regulatory filings, proceedings and related activity
- Lead the process for developing and supporting company’s ratemaking and regulatory strategy
- Develop and present cost of service studies
- Lead and supervise Regulatory team
- Maintain company’s relationship with regulatory authorities and key stakeholders
- Assure compliance with Company’s tariffs and utility regulations
- Participate in regulatory proceedings and speak on behalf of the company
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, engineering or related field
- Eight plus years’ experience in regulatory analysis
- Familiarity in working closely with senior management
- Three plus years’ supervisory or management experience.
- Leadership, multitasking skills desired
If you are interested in learning more, please schedule a time to call using the link below.