Our client, located in Chicago, is seeking a Supply Chain Manager.
Supply Chain activities including but not limited to Planner Supervision, Customer Demand / Delivery, Inventory Control, Logistics, EDI Accuracy & Process, Packaging
• Deploy, manage, monitor and improve planning processes within the site to:
• Ensure inputs to the planning processes are regularly reviewed and monitored for accuracy using a defined business process and corrected accordingly (e.g. inventory accuracy, routings, BOM, shop floor order control and other master data).
• Ensure movement of materials on time and in full at all points in the process in line with agreed plans.
• Ensure control and storage of inventory in line with lean principles.
• Continuously develop external materials logistic network to achieve lowest cost movement of materials into and out of plants.
• Ensure appropriate supply chain metric targets are achieved (e.g. customer DSA, inventory turns).
• Responsible for Inventory, Inventory Turns, Premium Freight, Customer Delivery, Customer Concerns, Past Due Orders, Cycle Count Accuracy, Physical Inventory Accuracy About You Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or Related field
• 5+ years Supply Chain Experience.
• ERP experience in SAP or QAD
Salary in the $60K to $ 80 K DOe plus excellent benefits.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online