endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Lead and design Grocery and eCommerce supply chain network strategy by leveraging analytics team to perform network optimization modeling, greenfield analysis, automation, and cost-to-serve analysis
- Manager team of Supply Chain Network Strategy Analysts and Sr. Analysts who are responsible for analyzing and presenting data using SQL/R/Python and developing Supply Chain simulations
- Prioritize development of quantitative tools and dashboards to measure current performance across the supply chain network; synthesize business insights from the results
- Lead the development of major capital projects to solve capacity constraints and reduce costs by identifying and designing new distribution centers, implementing automation solutions, and consolidating or expanding operations
- Partner with Supply Chain Project Management teams to develop a comprehensive network strategy, solving complex supply chain challenges, consisting of projects with clear financial returns; coach and develop Sr. Analysts and Analysts to develop ROI models for major capital projects
- Direct the Supply Chain Network Analytics team to use the most relevant software, programs, and technology related to data querying and supply chain modeling
- Drive strategic decisions though data summary and presentation using visualization and business intelligence tools
- Collaborate with Company's Technology to develop and transform relational databases as new information is captures
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field (Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, etc)
- 7+ years analytics experience (Level 12 = 10+ years)
- 3+ years management experience (Level 12 = 5+ years)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio, etc)
- Proficiency in relational databases (SQL Server, Impala, Hive, MSAccess, Oracle, BigQuery, etc)
- Proficiency in statistical programming languages with an emphasis on open source software (R or Python preferred)
- Proficiency in data mining software and Business Intelligence Solutions (Tableau, Alteryx, Spotfire, SAP Business Objects, Power BI, Excel, SharePoint etc)
- Proficiency with supply chain modeling applications (Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, JDA, ArcGIS, etc)
- Experience with complex distribution networks (5+ Distribution Centers or 200+ retail locations)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop others.
- Requires passion and enthusiasm for developing analytical solutions.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.