As a talented Manager of Pharmacy, your career is valuable. You can make a difference! We are seeking a qualified Manager of Pharmacy talent nationwide.
Responsibilities for Manager of Pharmacy
- The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the provision of pharmaceutical services to the medical center meets meet state and federal regulations
- Manager of Pharmacy manages drug therapy protocols as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- The Pharmacy Manager reviews, interprets and evaluates medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential or actual drug related problems.
- The Manager of Pharmacy provides drug information and education to medical staff, healthcare professionals, and patients.
- The Manager of Pharmacy checks for accuracy after filling by technicians.
- Pharmacy Manager maintains adequate knowledge of pharmacy automated systems and computer software.
Manager of Pharmacy- Education
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Pharmacy is required
- PharmD, MBA, MS preferred
Manager of Pharmacy- Certifications
- State Board of Pharmacy license required
- ACLS required
- At least one BPS certification is required
Manager of Pharmacy- Experience
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3-5 years if experience working in a hospital Pharmacy in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of a patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care