Manager of Outpatient Surgery
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Outpatient Surgery Manager for a great opportunity in the Dallas, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 3 years of experience working in a manager role.
Requirements of the Manager of Outpatient Surgery
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN strongly preferred
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Texas
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a manager role
- BLS Required Experience
Responsibilities of the Manager of Outpatient Surgery
- Exercise judgement within the guidelines of the medical plan of care, department policy and licensure practice act.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Create or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization and nursing standards
- Promotes effective communication within the multi-professional team
- Requires understanding of management and delegation principles