Manager of OrthopedicsFort Worth, TX
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Manager of Orthopedics for a great opportunity in the Fort Worth, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years of experience working in a management role.
Requirements for the Manager of Orthopedics:
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Recent experience at the level of staff nurse, preferably within the last two years.
- Additional significant experience in area of specialty is preferred.
- 5 years of experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3 years of management experience preferred
- BSN required
Responsibilities for the Manager of Orthopedics:
- Assist physicians and medical staff in caring for patients
- Orthopedics nurses provide patients with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the profression of diseases
- Provide diagnosis of injury or disorder
- Handle any special need in the Orthopedics/Neuroscience area