Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development of a $765 million non-asset 3PL that delivers multimodal solutions to over 5,000 customers across the globe.
Responsible for leading the planning, development, and implementation of all of the company’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. This is a critical position that will provide guidance and leadership, play a key role in driving the next phase of growth of the company, and continue to develop an environment where the team can thrive. Will hire, coach, train, and develop a high-performing team of marketing professionals and manage team towards established goals and expectations by continuously championing the opportunity and vision of our marketing strategy – pushing the team for innovation, creative ideas, and unique campaigns that showcase the company’s product offerings and culture. Will ensure a content calendar is developed and followed timely, with weekly meetings with key leadership on the brand’s social movements. Will build strategic alignment with cross-functional teams and channels to ensure that marketing efforts are closely coordinated with all business activities. The challenge is to build a world class team and provide the organization with best of class marketing that drives outcomes. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Experience successfully leading marketing strategies and teams (5+ years)
- Progressive responsibility growth throughout career
- Hands-on experience bringing new marketing strategies / products / organizations to market
- Experience leveraging best-known methods around Influencer and community-oriented marketing programs.
- Track record of developing, testing, and establishing innovating marketing strategies that deliver results
- Ability to work with multiple internal departments to drive relevant and impactful content.
- Experience writing press releases, making presentations, and negotiating with media.
- Develop and execute defined marketing, communications, and public relations plan
- Develop and implement Marketing performance metrics
- Develop a communication plan focused on keeping employees current on industry trends and market influences
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Residence: Chattanooga, TN (relocation opportunity) OR regional office (relocation opportunity)
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Transportation, Logistics, or Supply Chain experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Education: Master’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking style
- Positive disposition
- Ability to influence internally and externally
- Ability to anticipate needs and adapt to change
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Brennan Magalski
330.664.9400, ext.132Click here to apply online