Manager of Internal Audit
Our growing client has an immediate need for a Manager of Internal Audit. Duties:
• Design, perform and manage risk-based audits, including strategic, financial, operational, compliance and IT audits
• Evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness, efficiency and risk mitigation strategies
• Work with Subject Matter Experts on design of recommendations, appropriate controls and operational efficiency/effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements
• Manage audit planning, including risk assessment, scope development, review and refinement of audit work programs and staff assignments/logistics
• Perform and provide oversight of consulting engagements, including projects requested by management, value added projects and analysis/review of key areas
• Develop draft executive audit reports that summarize audit findings and recommendations to be distributed to senior management
• Monitor and report on the status of historical audit findings
• Work with Enterprise Risk Management teams to assist in performing continuous risk assessment and aligning with the audit schedule
• Serve as a contact for corporate, field, and external auditors regarding auditing and fraud matters or projects. Assist in coordinating audits/projects with external
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field.
• 5+ years of public accounting, internal audit, or related operational experience.
• Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and
managing the performance of staff.
• License/Certification: CPA, CIA and CISA requiredFor immediate consideration, please send your resume to William
at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online