Manager of Information Technology Service Center
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated IT IS Service Center Manager for a great opportunity in the Montgomery, AL area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital in the IT Department.
Responsibilities of the Manager of IT IS Service Center
- Responsible for managing the daily operations of the Information Services (IS) Service Center to include a 24/7/365 Call Center and Field Technicians implementing activities of technology projects relating to hardware/software resources and support ensuring goals are accomplished
- Coordinate resources and staff to provide technical assistance with PC, printers, peripherals, mobile devices, networking environments, and other devices to be identified.
- Provides courteous and friendly support to end-users, responsible for training Service Center on new processes.
- Ensures that the IS Service Center team has up-to-date documentation, processes, and procedures.
Requirements of the Manager of IT IS Service Center
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated Information Technology discipline is required
- Master’s degree preferred
- ITIL Certification or other ITSM frameworks (e.g., KCS-Knowledge Center Support, HDI Support Center Standard)
through self-study within 6-months of employment.
- Other IT Certifications are highly desired.
- Four (4) years experience with leading a help desk and/or desktop support teams.
- Two (2) years of experience in a related field may be substituted for each year of college.
- Valid State driver’s license