Manager of Infection Control
Southern, TX area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Manager of Infection Control for a great opportunity in the Southern, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3+ years of experience working as an Infection Preventionist in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Manager of Infection Control
- Develop and conduct ICP surveillance activities to detect infection control hazards.
- Actively evaluate, recommend and report activities that will reduce infection risks in patients, employees, and visitors.
- Consult with different departments on policies and procedures to reduce infection control risks
- Performing other duties assigned as Manager of Infection Control
Requirements of the Manager of Infection Control
- 3 years' of Infection Prevention experience leadership required
- 5 years' of Infection Prevention nursing experienced required
- BSN required
- MSN in Epidemiology preferred
- Medical Technologist, certification registry from ASCP; or Texas R.N. License with Infection Control Practitioner certification preferred