MANAGER OF CUSTOMER CARE – Global Manufacturing Company
Our client, a global manufacturing company headquartered in Peachtree Corners, has an immediate need for a Manager of Customer Care.
Who: Top Atlanta Manufacturing Company
What: Manager of Customer Care
When: Immediate Need
Where: Peachtree Corners
Why: Newly created due to growth
Salary: Base up to $80k +/- plus bonus/benefits package
- Provide general day-to-day direction to team of Customer Care Representatives (CCRs) across assigned business function.
- Serve as escalation point of contact for customers
- Play a lead role in the development of processes/procedures that support the Customer Care vision, mission and values.
- Compile and review reporting/metrics to ensure that key organizational metrics are being met (order quality, productivity, etc).
- Partner/collaborate with Sales leadership to develop and support overall business market strategy (specifically with respect to top-line sales growth).
- Drive a culture of customer excellence through communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Manage/develop team to include:
- Assist in distributing workload
- Assist in driving resolution of issues
- Provide training, support and guidance
- Handle all HR-related activities for team
- Ability to travel (approximately 20%) to plant locations to hire, train and develop Standard Operating Procedures for team.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience supervising and/or managing a multi-site customer service team responsible for customer lifecycle management (entering/processing customer orders, resolving complex customer issues, ensuring complete customer satisfaction).
- Experience in the manufacturing industry (preferably in the building
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite – including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Oracle & Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Experience collaborating with and engaging employees and peers in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience in developing and implementing action plans that will allow for desired KPIs to be achieved.
- Strong background in process/procedure/policy development.
- Experience partnering with senior leadership in order to develop business market strategy/growth plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Management experience/leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills including time management, project management and prioritization of tasks
- Ability to build relationships and all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker with ability to identify opportunity areas and develop analysis to present to senior management
- Experience resolving complex issues in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Click here to apply online