endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Manager of Consolidation
endevis is partnered with an enterprise organization to fill a Manager of Consolidation opportunity. This position will be responsible for providing proactive, timely, and accurate financial reporting and filings to the SEC. This individual will also be responsible to work with senior management, providing financial reports to assist in financial decision making and operations. We are searching for a strategic-minded individual, with the ability to think critically, and work with a variety of accounting transactions and offer suggestions and proper feedback.
- Perform the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing process.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial statement consolidation process.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly consolidated cash flow statement
- Work with both group and site accounting leadership to ensure consistency in financial reporting for consolidation.
- Manage the financial consolidation reporting system
- Assist with technical accounting and accounting policy matters.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the financial information and disclosures included in our SEC filings.
- Participate in SOX annual compliance for the close and consolidation process.
- 5 years of public accounting and/or public company experience.
- Experience preparing financial statement consolidation.
- Proficiency in U.S. GAAP and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of design and execution of internal controls.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Process oriented with significant attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.