Nurse Manager of Case Management
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Case Management Nurse Manager for a great opportunity in the North Florida area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 3 years of management experience working in a Case Management unit.
Requirements of the Nurse Manager of Case Management
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of management experience working in Case Management
- BLS Required Experience
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager of Case Management
- The Case Management Manager will work to support and protect the rights of each patient served, treats each patient with dignity and care, and maintains patient confidentiality/privacy.
- Demonstrates commitment to patient safety initiatives including patient falls, medication safety, National Patient Safety Goals, critical value reporting, and administration of blood products.
- Provides appropriate patient/family education, per department and hospital policy and procedures.