Manager of Brand and Retail Marketing
Manager of Brand and Retail Marketing - Charlotte, NC
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic individual to join us as our Manager of Brand and Retail Marketing at our offices in Charlotte, NC
- Relocation Candidates Welcome
- Map the value chain of major international
brands / retailersheadquartered in the Region, understand decision makingprocess, manage multi-level contacts / close working relationships to influence specification decision and channel it to Company’s direct mill customers and convert to sales at the mill level. Prepare Regional Reports for Management.
- Contribute to the development of Company Marketing strategy as part of overall TE strategy by creating concepts and delivery vehicles to capture programs which products are specified or nominated. Set Regional Sales Target. Work with Sales Team to budget and forecast by handing over KAPs to Sales.
- Drive implementation at mill level by communication and relentless follow through to successful completion of the program and further specified programs
- Regional Lead for Teflon alliance and any other alliances with
cleartarget to maximize sustainable business
- Develop ideas for innovation based on market needs and input sales potential at retailer/ brands into business cases
- Determine retail trends and translate into solutions that the company can provide with existing / new products
- 10 years of
sales / marketingexperience with thoroughunderstanding of the textile value chain; basic product knowledge. Value Selling beinga key strength.
- Experience with international
brand / retailerbuying offices. Understands the decision process, product development cycles which influence specificationof dyes & chemicals.
- Ability to see links and opportunities to extract value. Reliable, making realistic commitments and following up even when
outcomemay not be positive. Eager to involve others while still fulfilling own role.
- Ability to clearly demonstrate the link between own activities and product sales. Strong track record of market growth development.
- Excellent communication skills capable of delivering detailed messages clearly and receiving complex & imprecise inputs and translating into specification opportunities. Brand Profiling and Account Planning.
- Fluency in English is a must.
Click here to apply online