Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your experience to participate in one of the leading management training programs in the industry. This position will not only train you on management best practices, but you will have the opportunity to join one of the largest retail building materials organizations in the country. In this role, you will need to be a self-starter, detail oriented and someone who is looking to grow into a General Manager.
- Leading retail supplier of building products whose customers include top builders, general contractors, homeowners and more
- In business for over 150 years
- Hundreds of locations supporting the home construction market with a full line of building materials and related products
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive salary and benefit package (medical, dental, cancer, life, 401K, profit sharing, LTD, vacations, holidays)
- Robust Bonus plan for meeting/exceeding goals once you are in your own branch
- Teamwork is at the forefront; employees depend on each other to make their work as efficient as possible
- No shortage of outdoor recreation!
- 220 Parks, 30 swimming holes, many lakes, and numerous walking and hiking trails
- Well established neighborhoods
- Named restaurant city of the year in 2019
- Families can choose from more than 300 private schools
- No income tax!