** Hybrid - 2 days onsite and 3 days remote
IT Workforce Planning Manager
As the IT Workforce Planning Manager, you are accountable for ensuring there is adequate IT resource capacity to meet required levels of service and track performance metrics. This role will also ensure senior IT management is correctly advised on how to match capacity and demand, and to ensure that use of existing capacity is optimized.
This role provides strategic, tactical, and operational planning and coordination of information technology resources. These IT resources may be assigned on an ad hoc or long-term basis to operational or project development teams to deliver and maintain value-added business solutions. The IT Workforce Planning Manager will work to ensure the demand for skills and talent are available as needed to support the IT Book of Work. This manager is also accountable for tracking and reporting the IT Performance for all IT Services, to all levels of the organization.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, implements, and leads the resource allocation process and capacity forecasting to ensure predictability and availability of the staff to support strategic IT initiatives, while monitoring a proper balance between the team and delivery partners
- Leads the strategic management and allocation of all IT resources to ensure the right fit of resource capabilities against our strategic priorities
- Accountable for reporting and tracking the performance of IT Services including those performed by internal and Managed Service Providers
- Provides performance reports and scorecards that accurately reflect the overall quality of IT Services, including internal and external performance, customer service, and other metrics deemed important by business leaders
- Accountable for driving effectiveness of the IT Organization through demand management, IT communications, training,
- Accountable for overseeing IT process governance and ITIL methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of IT capacity planning such as IT staffing, demand, and prioritization or similar job duties
- 3+ years of experience of IT training and development and continuous improvement
PMP Certification and ITIL experience preferred