This position provides leadership to a team responsible for the strategy, design, implementation, risk
management, pricing, bundling, and delivery of Treasury Management Services products for corporate
and business clients. Champions new products, pricing, features, and functionality to ensure
competitiveness and profitability. Works in alignment to compliment the Bank's deposit acquisition,
fee income, and retention goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Product Management - Oversees the strategy, design, development,
implementation, and delivery of all Treasury Management products to meet the
needs of existing and potential clients.
• Product Expert - Interprets market trends and comparative data to ensure
products remain competitive. Oversees features, functionality, and pricing of
products to ensure competitiveness and profitability. Works to interpret the
economic and regulatory environment around deposit services.
• Marketing Strategy - Assists in the development, monitoring, and execution of
the Bank's marketing strategy for Treasury Management. Assists overall Bank
strategy around business deposit and product offerings.
• Vendor Relationships - Works closely with Bank vendors and the Vendor
Management team to implement new products and services. Negotiates
contracts to maximize profitability and protect the Bank. Maintains strong
relationships within Bank channels to ensure collaboration and partnership.
• Risk Management - Establishes and maintains policies, procedures, legal
agreements, and monitoring systems for Treasury products to assure the safety
and soundness of service offerings. Maintains a strong understanding of the risk
involved with Treasury products. Works closely with Risk Management to
implement procedures that lessen the Bank's risk.