Manager, Recruitment Brand and Marketing
*All positions are in Fresno/Clovis CA*
We are looking for a Manager of Recruitment Brand and Marketing to join our growing team! With expertise in recruitment marketing initiatives, you will be vital in attracting top talent. You will lead your team developing strategy for local, state, and nation-wide recruitment initiatives while evaluating ROI, best practices, and trends within the industry. In your role, you will collaborate with the Marketing and Talent Acquisition teams, all while supporting top-of-the-line recruitment efforts.
Our Health System is a locally owned, not-for-profit, public-benefit organization based in Fresno, California. We are the region's largest healthcare provider and private employer. We operate a physician residency program with one of the nation's top medical schools – the University of California, San Francisco. We are home to the only Level 1 Trauma Center and comprehensive burn center between Los Angeles and Sacramento and serve as the area's "safety net provider." In fiscal year 2021, Our health system provided $231 million in uncompensated services and programs.
Your Career with Us Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
- Develop and lead the strategic recruitment communications and marketing plans for the organization.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive and lead team activities for advertising campaigns, including local, regional, or national advertising campaigns, messaging projects, etc.
- Be responsible for producing and supervising the production of well-written, engaging printed, digital, and graphic communication while effectively managing and communicating project accountabilities and progress to meet established timelines and budget.
- Manage relationships with internal and external agencies and advertising partners.
- Collaborate with members of Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams to develop and drive our recruitment content strategy across digital channels.
- Continually assess and help drive the employment brand of CHS through updated materials including career site, physical collateral pieces, digital resources, ads etc.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or related field required. Certificate and 10 years of related experience may be substituted for Bachelor's Degree and experience requirement.
- Master's Degree in related field preferred
- High School Diploma, High School Equivalency (HSE) or Completion of a CHS Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 5 years of professional communications or related experience required
- Experience in healthcare recruitment marketing preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- PMP - Project Management Professional Certification preferred
Please note: Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption and test regularly.